View Single Post
Old 21-07-2006, 17:55   #22
Whomp
King

Current status of the war effort.
grs' cities...
Thebes and Heliopolis have been captured plus Bangalore and Madras have been razed. Dehli's under siege.
Davemcw
New Sarai has been razed. I believe that was Machu Pichu.

Surrender proposal from Davemcw. He's lost considerable units on his border.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Davemcw
Mongolian surrender proposal

It's clear to the Mongol generals that fighting 9 powerful civs (sorry Theoden) is too much for them. Therefore we propose a surrender.

Mongol Income:
+150 from cities
+50 from tribute
+70 (potential) from switching to peaceful civics
-----
270 gpt total

We will pay 30gpt to any civ that makes peace with us, for as long as we are at peace. Gifting units to civs still at war with us is not allowed. All units must be withdrawn from our borders, unless we sign open borders too.

We will pay 30gpt extra to any civ that makes a defense pact with us. That means you must declare war on any civ fighting us and commit units to capturing their cities. Obviously we can only afford one defense pact per civ fighting us.
Pretty tempting for me considering I'm on the opposite end of the planet from him. I may have to accept with my partner's approval. Robi D (NW greenish color, Mauer flesh color and Meleager purple) are my long term partners. BCLG (lime green) is the one who should be concerned. He's going to have to play nice with us.