View Single Post
Old 28-08-2003, 20:55   #30
Moonsinger

Turn 157: The Celts is no more and I'm in the process of re-settling their land. Rome is just started to build the Megan which means Navigation has been discovered. I think now is my golden chance to attack Aggie and end the game. At the beginning, I didn't even know him but now I kind of like the guy and don't really want to hurt him. What shall I do? I'm really torn at the moment. On one hand, I really want to end the game because this may be my only chance (once his RCP core is in full operation, I will have no chance against him). On the other, I really don't want to destroy his beautiful world that he has been spending 157 turns on building. I don't have any problem in destroying the AIs, but I'm really hesitate in destroying the world that someone of fresh and blood has been spending countless hours building up from scratch.

Anyway, enough crying, it's time for action...my plan is very simple. Immediately rush about 10 galleys, then buy Navigation from Rome. Within 10 turns later, I will load every single riders and riflemans into those 10 ships and set sail for the Ottomans empire. Currently, I have 17 riders, 4 pikemans, 1 sword, and 3 medevil infantries and about 3000 golds. I think I have enough force to raze his capital. Of course, that would leave my empire totally defendless and wide open for America or Japan to move in....but that's ok because I'm going to take Aggie down with me too. The end result - the AI will win and both of us will lose...but Aggie will lose his capital first.
Moonsinger is offline   Reply With Quote