View Single Post
Old 30-03-2019, 19:18   #17
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Ynnek and I are both whipping. 1 pop for him, 3rd for me. 3rd settler is out.

The landmass to the NW is barren, with desert and mountain peaks. That gives me hope I'll be able to settle on the one copper hill so as to establish a coastal beachhead with both strategic interest as a defensive buffer and little risk it will be envied for its productivity.

On to important news:

The capital city was named EGGnSPAM. While BakedBeans made for a suitable second, the persians will be hard-pressed to keep naming cities like that forever. Thus, I'll be picking from the list of towns in Québec. Québec and Lévis are the 2 first offerings, with Gaspé to come on the south shore and St-Tite far to the east to claim horsies.

From our beginnings as insular, isolated idealism shall rise patriotic nationalism through such naming strategies. Or the english canadians will send troops in to quell our hopes. Coin flip really.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last edited by Beorn; 30-03-2019 at 19:23.
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote