View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:50   #23
Kingreno

Update, small one...

The game progresses slowly mainly due to loading problems from Plux, but we seem to be going forward now!

Parada de tetas worked Sri Pada for 2 turns thus I got the 16 faith needed for my first religious benefit. I opted for the Messenger of the gods bonus netting me 2 science for every city with a traderoute. It does nothing yet but will help me in the longer run. I decided against the plantationbonus or the food from camps as I simply do not have enough of those recources to realy matter now.

Exploration is a bit disappointing. My continent seems a bit small though there may be some hidden fortune in the south. I sent my 2nd scout there, hoping for a new natural wonder... Sailing is ude in 5 and will build a boat asap.

Cojones D'Torro started a granary, Tetas build an obelisk (or what is that culture thing called??)

More interesting: My score is almost double that of my 3 foes. I have been chatting a bit with Propain and Plux and claimed a lucky pop hut and so forth. They probably have no clue that I already got a second city and am getting a huge religion/growth bonus from Sri Pada. I want to keep this up as long as possible. I also found out that PP met Plux (PP told me), so they are on the same landmass.

*next update with pix!*