View Single Post
Old 28-09-2019, 23:46   #79
Beorn
Disabled Vet

So, Herr Killer had enough of a trireme+catapult+axemen force to send my musketmen packing. I didn't expect that and it will slow me down.

His capital is defended by more bronze-age units. in the next 2 turns, I'll be reinforcing the marching stack with 6 assorted cavalry, cannons, pikemen and riflemen. Should be mine in 3 turns or so.

Meanwhile, His Imperial Holiness Matrix has gathered a sizeable force with catapults he can upgrade to cannons next turn. I'll meet him with as many troops, better armed, and an extra pack of cavalry next turn.

Taj Mahal's GA is on while we clear the unrest in the northern towns. Between them and Mali becoming more productive, the future looks good.

Most of my production has turned to pikemen because I can make them cheap, promote to CR3 (or Woods3 for heals), and upgrade them to rifles on the field. They have done the spy coup into Hereditary Rule again but with much less effect: I had already switched to war civics. Plus, this being a GA, I'll just flip back in 3 turns no questions asked. Oh and Nationalism for draft rifles.

Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote