View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 15:02   #72
Beorn
Disabled Vet

The embargo hasn't completely got to Propain yet. I generously offered to take all his extra resources so I didn't land on him next.

The Malinese Expeditionary Force is just about done and ready for a new contract. I have half a mind to just dump it all on PP since he's ~5 turns away including the capture of Mali's last hold. I could also do a 2-shipments run by way of the oceanic islands, which would give me the flexibility to act anywhere in ~15 turns.

My first thought was to outflank Matrix with the MEF in Rome while I kept him occupied reinforcing the East, but he suicided his army. PP is the most convenient target, Mongolia is the most lucrative with a size 15 city begging for a forbidden palace and spices+corn on the N coast ready to be seized. I'm still on the fence.

Unless I suicide either one of my stacks, this game is now all but won. I just need to mop up 2/3 of the land area.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote