Thread: Future of CDZ?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 20:24   #9
killercane
Prince

Its all about the forum and spoilers, as I think Akots was pointing out. However, I have paused and read the frontpage now that it has been updated. So occasional updates there are not too overlooked.

New blood is always good. A lot of times you can attract people to host their spoilers for whatever game here. I know a lot of the Realms Beyond Civ people have to put their spoilers somewhere else, and if the site bandwidth can handle it maybe someone could offer to host most of their spoilers here.

An idea I had was some kind of Civs 1-4 tourney for nostalgic purposes. Civs 1 & 2 would have to be some SP map, and the latter two versions multi. This is probably not feasible unless you have that collectors edition whatever they released (which I dont have and suspect many dont have).

It would be good to get some strategy articles that dont suck like the inane CFC War Academy for Civ 4. That would also attract people, and there are enough good players here to put together articles for at least most of the BTS/warlords scenarios as well as some of the new BTS features.
killercane is offline   Reply With Quote