View Single Post
Old 30-12-2014, 17:24   #61
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

The more I play DAI, the more I like it. It is very big and long and very well done with brilliant writing and voice acting and very good story for the main questline with multiple ramifications/decision points. The outcomes are very variable and NPCs do quit or die in the process. It is actually quite convoluted.

Now, by about mid-game as where I am, it turns into something similar to Kingdom of Amalur hybrid with Warcraft as combat is becoming more action-style and I don't normally pause it as I think I'm overleveled. However, this is my own fault as I went to some areas where I should not have until much later in the game and manages to gain a couple of extra levels after some very hard battles. But then, you can play is as you wish, it might be played differently. I did have to respec a couple of NPCs due to difficulties in major battles against dragons and that was on normal difficulty. On nightmare, I guess, there would be a need to pause much more frequently in almost every battle.