View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 08:54   #11
Wosret
Chieftain

Hi... i'm not so recent here in cdz, but I've taken some time to read some posts

Well, all you said here seems too close from what I've been reading in Brazil as well. The afraid about the changing is intrinsic to the human being, and, in my opinion, it is more expressive in Civ players cause we have an politico-historical sense more sharpened then playres from anothers games as well. As Shabbaman said, to simply cut some heads it is better playing the new Age III for instance, but i think the reason for all this fearful feeling is the necessity we have in seeing philosophy giving us a free tech, and how the micromanagement can be so "micro" and so "macro" at the same time.
I not so scared, I say this because the game won't change from wine to water, but i think they will introduce new ways to express old things, so just hope that in this road to the search for the new points, some intelectual accessory dont be lost.

But i'm really scared about another tinhg... my english is so bad that i don't know what I've just wrotten make some sense
Wosret is offline   Reply With Quote