View Single Post
Old 16-09-2013, 00:03   #17
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

In the year 1451 a new heir is born. His stats aren't stellar but he'll do. Seems scotland has given in to rebel demands cause all the rebel occupancy suddenly disappears.

It seems the Scots are hellbent on joining the war against England and they declare war in april 1451. I;m not to happy with it. Scotland only has 6 stacks of units and so does Leinster. Rebels in england are marching around with stacks of 12 and they'll be hostile to us as well. Otoh, I have no other choice than to honour my alliance with the scots.

I can't take Meath, Brittany still occupies it, so I send my troops to England to try and take a province. It's a nervous affair, I'm breaking off sieges often to run from the rebels. England is building up in the meantime. Not good, not good at all.

Then my king dies in 1452 and we get a regency council. With our heir still wearing nappies this will be our last war for a while. Forget Meath, hope that this war with England ends quickly without any permanent damage to Leinster and totally focus on colonising.

And a lucky break. Scotland is war leader and they settle for a white peace with England in 1453

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 145101_heir.JPG (67.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 145104_scotlandDOW.JPG (32.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 145205_warscape.JPG (72.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 145206_regency.JPG (46.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 145303_whitepeace.JPG (25.1 KB, 15 views)
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote