View Single Post
Old 15-09-2013, 23:47   #16
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Although Leinster isn't exactly moving forward, England is neither. Rebels are popping up and France is occupying england's overseas provinces. At least that buys me time.

And then my good friends Brittany decide to join the war. At first I think this is good news.

At first I thought I could wait for England to weaken and declare war or maybe get a lucky rebel defection in Meath. I was already supporting some the Meath rebels and I though I could wait for England to be really down to hardly any army before I'd declare war. Mostly hoping that Scotland would have it's rebel problem solved by that time so they could join in and keep england busy on it's home grounds. Then suddenly Brittany lands troops in Meath and my agent gets discovered to booth.

The agent being discovered is no biggie, Brittany besieging Meath is. If they occupy Meath I cannot occopy it any more unless I declare war on Brittany and England. That's not an option, Brittany is one of my few good friends and I need it to stay that way to deter England. After a few months the inevitable happens.

Brittany occupies Meath. I can forget about an Ireland united under Leinster rule for a while now. Time to focus on colonial expansion.

The Scots still have their rebel trouble. Only good news is the rebels wandered over to england now.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 144711_UK overview.JPG (53.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 144801_brittanyjionswar.JPG (20.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 144902_agentandbrittany.JPG (53.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 144906_meath disaster.JPG (22.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 195001_scottrouble.JPG (43.6 KB, 15 views)
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote