View Single Post
Old 19-10-2006, 19:25   #4
Tubby Rower

I made an excel spreadsheet that would help you figure out any production things for travian. I'm not sure if this is against this part of the rules
Quote:
quote:§3 Usage of auxiliaries
The usage of any auxiliaries like scripts or bots which automate actions like building things or troop movements is impermissible. This game may only be played with a customary Internet-browser. In addition, it is impermissible to use scripts which change the sourcecode of Travian pages and thus allow players to use Plus features without paying. Furthermore, scripts and bots causing severe server usage such as a map-scanning tools are illicit.
but I created it anyway. I'm on the verge of creating a VB program similar to the KOC thingie. But then I suspect that would be shunned (at least out in the open). so if this gets me kicked out, then that's one less thing that I have to be addicted to []

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Travian.zip <- change the extension to xls
18.86 KB

56.35 KB