View Single Post
Old 27-11-2003, 14:28   #10
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

470BC - The War on Olives

My troops are slicing thru Greek defenses like a knife thru butter. The war on olives will soon be won.

In the meanwhile out scouts have contacted the rest of the world including Killer (orange in Minimap). The Bad news: He's huge in land compared to me!! His island had boith iron and horses where mine only has Iron . Very weird cuz horses never disappear. Seems the mapmaker pulled a sick joke (or wasnt paying attention). Also his island is much bigger.

The good news: He was 6 techs behind when I met him. That was reallty weird because I'm alrdy as backward as can be. I traded, he traded. I'm now a bit backward (missing constr, curr, monarchy, republic and some starting MA techs) but Killer's still 3 techs behind me.
Also the greeks alrdy offer me Republic, Constr, Curr, 112 gold, 4gpt WM and 2 towns for peace.

Everybody is building the great lib, with best chances for egygpt and greece. Greeks are building it in COrinth so I'm gonna leave that alone for awhile. If I get a great leader I'll use it to rush the library because Killer is buildiong up for attack on Cleo and I dont want him to lay his hands on GLib and be back in tech. The mongols are doing a sucky job against the greeks. I let their 2nd SoD pass, but it's alrdy gone while attempting to take Ephesus (1 pop town). That's what you get attacking Hoplites with archers and warriors.

The Game plan : I'm gonna take Pharsalos and Argos and make peace for all techs, gold and towns. Unless I get great leader then I'll take Corinth too.

207.89*KB

108.51*KB
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote