View Single Post
Old 26-11-2003, 11:10   #7
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

925 BC

I'm ready to attack Alex, troops are in place to attack Delphi and Sparta Both towns will be razed and homegrown settlers will take their places. Sparta because it's too big and to close to Athens, Delphi because the placing os horrible.

97.71*KB

And while I'm thoroughly enjoying myself becasue of the upcoming attack I see this Those damn Mongols are sending an SoD!!!

45.46*KB

And this it what it looks like in detail

45.45*KB

I send all spare troops te defend Texcoco and hope they will pass. They don't have war with Alex, but have been at war with him before, so maybe this is a revenge mission. They act polite to me but that doesnt mean a thing.

750 BC
The Mongols have passed and declared war opn alex. Although I'm glad they didnt turn on me I'm not too happy aboutthis either. THOSE GREEK CITIES ARE MINE! PISS OFF!

His first SoD has suffered major losses and didnt take a city. I'm blocking his 2nd SoD so I can attack first. My 24 swords took Deplhi and Sparta with ease and off course Alex keeps sending small batches of troops my way that are easy pickings. He's prepared to talk peace, but I'm not done yet. Also I'm pretty sure Alex went into GA because his army seems to grow stronger pretty quickly so I guess he didnt have a GA before

167.14*KB

I intend to take at least 2 more cities (Herakleia and Knossos) and hopefully also Athens. I have 22 swords So that should do the trick

128.25*KB

Please note the arrows on Herakleia are wrong, I intend to move to square NE of incense right away and then take Hera.

The all white arrow points at the remains of the 1st mongol SoD
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote