Thread: Season 48
View Single Post
Old 29-02-2012, 01:40   #14
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

You played 5-4-1 against his 4-4-2 and this will also expectedly lower your results against bots compared to his. You also played your only forward defensively. You can try to place your wingers offensively if they have at least some passing, just inadequate already might help on that level. Otherwise, IMO, you cannot win this season.

I've relegated to some peculiar Div5 league V.239. There are two exceptionally strong teams there and there was a third on a similar scale (300 stats!!) which promoted to Div4 last season. I was able to deal with the main competitor (250-275 stats) in round 1 by focusing all attack on one wing as he made the wrong guess but it is a 50:50 thing. There is also another team which is close to 300 stats (260-290) but as I understand, the guy struggles with making the ends meet and might be selling some top players soon or might go bankrupt. I, on the contrary, sold two top players (keeper and forward) and can barely field 240-250 stars on a good day. Which means that finishing second or first will be a struggle. I think I have no problem finishing fourth or third. IIRC, this is stronger than some seasons of Div4 in some of the leagues I've been.