View Single Post
Old 20-12-2006, 08:28   #10
Beorn
Disabled Vet

First town settle on the hill, and a border agreement between SW and I: basically, I leave him the desert and dry plains. Works for me. I played it tough during the negociation: I want it clear that we are friends and allies, but I'm not in the business of free lunches. Something ringed the "important" bell: he was talking about being short on land to settle. Germany has got to be really close, and I must settle my south before he jumps on it like the tiger he is.

A Jav is cooking, worker in base so I can chop a granary and irrigate the FP's in Commutator for a fast 6-turner. or a 2 turn worker. I don't think I'll be able to make a 4, but then the other silk town will also be a 6 turner, so it's very very good this way. When I'm out of despot corruption, that's 3 4-turn settler factories I have. Watch out the north.

The coast is receding east under SW, so my guess is the 4th guy of our continent, if any, is eastwards from me. I hope to catch germany with my curragh ASAP to trade for wheel, BW or some such. I'd hate to be stuck with javs if anything comes up, and I'd much rather have the ressources tech handy in case I need to put some beakers into war.

Pics will come some time.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote