View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 23:44   #6
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Met the greeks down south, greeted them and am about to sign a non-agression run to republic pact with them. Not unlike a MIA-KISS deal I knew. However I'm the mayans and not the celts; also I trust these greeks are not so lawyering about their endeavours. Up front we are trading his WC for my Mas, which gives him walls and gives me javs.

Pact proposed is a peace deal until fulfillment of a co-op, mutually exclusive (no trades with others, up to future agreement) run towards a republic slinger, with me going writing-CoL and him going maths - philo->rep. Also includes a sharing of diplomatic intel: who sits where and what's going on.

This will become interesting if we meet other civs early - especially if they don't like the sound of me and Soul working together at their expense. It will also be risky for me not going for republic myself, and risky for him as his position is more central, hence more prone to meet neighboring opponents early on. I'm up North, near the NW coast of the E continent in all likelihood. Soul looks like he's got the central W coast, if he has coast at all.

137.66KB
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote