View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 09:59   #36
Shabbaman
Administrator

Minor update. Something isn't quite right with my net connection at home. It might keep me from spamming, but it doesn't keep me from playing EU3. Lack of time does though

The fifth Tirolean Attempt To Annoy France has come to an end. I annexed Tirol (reduced infamy from the imperialism CB YEAH BABY), I completed a mission by forcing Catholicism on Bavaria, freed the Bavarian vassals, and made sure Austria will have a hard time getting back on it's feet:

Released nations always are your ally automatically, so I should have a decent ally with Bosnia cutting Austria in half. I have a Purging of Heresy CB against Styria (because of Unam Sanctum, if I knew Colonialism CB was coming up I wouldn't have picked that national idea) which consists of Linz, Lienz and Karnten. I think I'll take those provinces quickly, then I can station troops close to the Austrian and Bohemian capitals.

After completing the forced religion mission against Bavaria, I got the same mission against Hainaut. Hainaut is my vassal though, I'm not sure if it's worth the infamy points to release them and declare war on them. I doubt I can finish the mission successfully if I annex them. The mission against Bavaria made me lose two infamy, I assume this mission has the same benefit.