View Single Post
Old 20-11-2003, 13:09   #5
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

an update

Some interesting events took place the last few turns. Erik/Sky started their palace jump therefor disbanding quite some cities. Off course the other island was wondering what happened and Sky happily lied that Kemal and I are attacking him

Obviously that is not the case, I'm doing some build up and am preparing for war. I'm trying to build libs to keep a bit of cultural pressure on Kemal and research as fast as possible, also I'm building rax that will be followed by MW, lots of MW. I started pyramids in sala, but I think I'll use it as a prebuild for Leo's. Granaries are nice but cheap upgrading of MW -> knight -> Cav is very nice also. Added advantage is I can build MW even after CHivalry as long as I dont have a GA. So I'm thinking to build a huge army of MW and then upgrade cheaply to knight.

Not sure yet who's gonna be on the receiving end of that army to be. Apparently Aggie/Killer are on Plux's doorstep. Because Killer managed to quickly traverse thru Matrix's territory and Killer suddenlt go CoL and Rep I suspect matrix traded him the techs for protection. Apparently things are run Palermo style on the other island. Also rumours go around Killer isnt actually there to attack plux but is planning to backstab Matrix. We'll see what happens soon.

I'm also quite content with the f11 stats. Still no1 in productivity and literacy. Now everyone switched to republic that means I;m still doing ok.

257.19*KB

31.19*KB
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote