View Single Post
Old 15-09-2005, 13:31   #4
ERIKK

I remember me playing civ2 for the first # times (say 15+) without knowing what the game was about, how to play it and any manuel or what. I found it on some shareware CD when I went through my (old!) CD's looking for something else. I remember I liked the exploring and the music but found the gameplay very irritating. After some trying I put it away but then read great things about it (about the exploring, addictiveness and history accurancy) so I picked it up again. I learned myself the game and gameplay and got addicted. Only later I found civfanatics - by that time civ3 was already out. In that period I found out about civ3 (+ civfanatics) through stalking the MOO3 forum. I was awaiting MOO3 but got consumed by civ3... That's rather strange as on the MOO3 forum people were very negative about civ3 - I didn't listen and bought civ3 anyway. Never bought MOO3

I will buy the game as soon as it hits the shelves over here and prolly will play Emperor level in my first civ4 games..., and I will read the manuel a bit. I already read the civfanatics aricles on civ4 and got some knowledge on the new important things in the game...
ERIKK is offline   Reply With Quote