View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 01:28   #27
Whomp
King

OK here's the current situation. A early partnership with the west (Robboo, Sigma, Tubby and GeorgeOP) along with the east consisting of Robi D, Mauer, BCLG and myself was put on versus Davemcw and grs. grs was eliminated with the largest benefit going to BCLG. Davemcw held off the incursion from the west and they bailed out on us and made peace. We had a tech agreement with them that we felt they bailed out on as well. This caused a second war where Robi D and I hit GeorgeOP and Tubby (who just taken out Sigma). Robboo jumped on the pile and like a vulture took Tubby's backside.Luckily, I took 5 cities in a space of 7 turns and that's why you see two cores. Maintainence has been an issue.

Another war started recently where Meleager declared on Robboo. Robi D had a defensive pact with Robboo so he declared on him. Meleager out of frustration declared war on Mauer since Mauer had sold units to Robboo. This activated a defensive pact with BCLG into the game. Mel is down to one city. This has caused major issues for me since I was receiving considerable resources from Mel. Here's a big view map...

149.48*KB

It has reduced my chances of success signifcantly. The big question remains what is Davemcw planning? He still doesn't have industrialism so no aluminum and no Apollo. BCLG and I have a permanent peace and he's beating me on space parts. We are the only one's to finish Apollo. Here's the pictures of the victory conditions and my cities.

80.57*KB

87*KB