View Single Post
Old 31-03-2004, 23:08   #24
Matrix
Administrator

3500 BC (turn 11)

Moved warrior north: sees a mountain. I like a nice view. I hope leaving alone the future settler won't cause troubles.
Set lux to 30% since Beijing grew.

3450 BC (turn 12)
Worker done building mine, is starting a road now. The warrior sees a lot of jungle around a mountain in the east.

3400 BC (turn 13)

A Japanese warrior walks on the mountain!! He has: [u]Bronze Working</u>, [u]The Wheel</u>, [u]Ceremonial Burial</u> and 10 gold. I have to offer: [u]Masonry</u>, [u]Warrior Code</u> and 10 gold.
The final offer is: BW+CB for Mas+WC+4g. Why not The Wheel? Because the only way to get that was to give both my techs.

Would he pop the hut? Is my worker in danger?

The warrior walks on the left mountain and sees a lot of grass and fertile land! [] I hope we can get that.

3350 BC (turn 14)
The warrior's going due south. The worker's done and will follow the same procedure on the other BG beside the river.

3300 BC (turn 15)
Warrior due south. Beijing grows: four tile is forest. Lux at 30% still best.

3250 BC (turn 16)

Settler in Beijing built and is heading for the left city spot. Next production for Beijing: another settler. The next city will build another warrior.
Lux can be set at 10% again.

3200 BC (turn 17)
The warrior is going west since he's there now anyway.

3150 BC (turn 18)

Japan pops the hut: a conscript warrior for them. Warrior most further west and sees ocean.

3100 BC (turn 19)
Shanghai is built! Very close to Beijing to what I'm used but hey, if you say so... As said: he starts building a warrior.

3050 BC (turn 20)

Scandinavia! Just when I thought: "What the hell am I doing there?!" Now I sent him off to find the Vikings. He has: [u]Alphabet</u> & 10 gold; I have [u]Masonry</u> & 6 gold. I'm doing Alphabet (7 turns to go). Still I trade Alph+10g for Mas, because...well, it does make us go ahead. Unfortunately I can't trade The Wheel for Alphabet(+16g) with the Japanese.

I started researching Iron Working, but Beam could change that if he wishes since it's chosen this turn.

Beijing grew, but now only 20% lux is necessary, probably because of that road I built. (Would that have been possible before instead of 30%? )

The worker will be done next turn; I suggest to build a road there as well and continue roading towards Shanghai following the bonus grassland squares.

There's still no luxury in sight. That might become our biggest problem.

What's my grade, professor?

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] BeamSG3050BC.SAV
63.84*KB