Thread: CDZ TG1
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2003, 06:55   #5
Turner_727

AP is supposed to make everything half price. Techs have a four turn minium tho, so in reality it doesn't help with that.

Small Map, I believe it's six civs total. The only tweaked rule is the extra settler and worker. Even then, it's not a tweak, I just added the units when I created the map.

Two reasons for making it end at 10ad. 1) It's a quicker game, and 2) It's supposed to encourage no milking. I have been thinking of a scoring system, and the best I can come up with right now (albeit with very little thought into it) is to take the final score, divide by number of turns, and add a bonus for each turn finished before 10ad. I'm sure there's a chart somewhere about where the turns breakdown at. I know I saw it at CFC, but the search option is off. . . Does anyone remember seeing it?

Let me add againt that I'm completely open to any ideas regarding the tourney. In fact, I'm hoping that someone will pick on up, so I can play too. . ! Little unfair for me to know the map, and enter my score for submission.

And don't worry about being a prat. . . this is still new, and we're figuring it out. I tend to get ahead of myself cuz I can think about a hundred times faster than I can type, so I lose a lot when posting. . .
Turner_727 is offline   Reply With Quote