View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 11:29   #38
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Final Turns!

As most of you know by now anarres resigned. I'll post some screenies and final developments to complete the thread.

Anarres and I picked up our game friday night around turn 103. As soon as I got it and studied it (been 3 weeks or so) I started my planned assault on Izibia and took it.

101.91*KB
(this screenshot was taken in turn105)

Izibia itself wasnt that important but it had iron in its extended city radius which made it nice to have and it also wouldm ake negotiations with Hamu easier. I fought of some troops near Kish. Cost me about 4 horsemen and wounded some more to take a stack of 4 (2spears, 2 swords) on the hill next to Kish. Still my reinforcements were being build quickly so nothing much to worry about

Anarres was stilling hanging in there. Really amazes me, considering he's weak compared to me and Xerxes is strong compared to me.

turn104. Some deal with the Germans ends which frees up another 6 gpt. I'm making 18 gpt now and I'm paying Xerxes and Shaka an additional 30 gpt. I'd be rich if I wasnt paying for those MA!!

Mothing much, healing troops in Kish. I kill a Iro archer that landed on the east coast in the IT. Maybe if Hiawatha sends more troops for me to slaughter, he'll be prepared to hand over Byblos for peace!!

105 - before I start the turn I receive an email from anarres: he resigns! Opened the turn anyway. In this turn I finished the 'Ur replacement settler' in Rheims and switched some more cities to military production. Pity its over, Ur would have been mine!

Some screenies from turn 105 (450bc)

french empire

239.34*KB

babylonian front

165.73*KB

The french expeditionary forces aproach Egypt
This galley contains a lonely horseman for scouting purposes.

102.83*KB

minimap

28.24*KB

diplo screen
lotsa war going on!

39.79*KB

the end.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote