View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 05:16   #9
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ProPain Not really a problem for me akots. You were free to counteroffer which you didnt and it's a bit optimistic to expect me to just hand over my cities isnt it? ...
That was exactly the point. I wanted them intact. However, indeed, if you would have disbanded them, that would mean peace also apparently. In general I though you wanted to attack me from these cities since I saw on turn 3 many Modern Armors and Stealth Bombers instead of Mechanic Infantries there.

Hows about Matrix trading luxuries with you starting from the very first turn? Isn't it backstabbing or terms like this are not applicable to Death Match? IMO, trade means peace for 20 turns. Or this is also not applicable to Death Match?

My vision of the game was that you have trusted Matrix to stay in peace till turn 20 and meanwhile decided to attack Mongols with everything you have and he just backstabbed you ruining all the plans?

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ProPainBTW akots, you shouldnt read a spoiler from someone who quit the game before the game ends. You could see info you're not allowed to see like screenshots from city investigations from your opponents.
Yes, this is a point, sorry about that. Have not read the other spoilers though and there are no screenies here, so, I guess it is possible to forgive me provided that I promise to stay away in the future?