View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 06:20   #3
Whomp
King

Things have become very interesting the last couple of turns as Matrix is being attacked by Robi D, Meleager and Robboo. Not looking good for poor Matrix since Robi is #1 in power and Meleager has praetorians. Looks like the Jewish capital is under siege.

It seems some of the big players are being sent a message since GeorgeOP attacked Kuningas today as well. I think I'll keep my friends close and be happy I have water to my back.

This makes me happy. Commerce seems to be to civ4 what growth was to civ3.

97.35*KB
With the #1 GNP in the game the tech lead continues since I just got machinery in. Most players don't even have metal casting yet. Grs just got it but self researched. Robi has some deals working for currency, monarchy and construction without trading metal casting. We decided the best thing to do is attempt theocracy. Cross your fingers we become Christians. Worst case we get a good civic.

Time to work on the military for a bit since Trumpton will finish the library in 2 and Whomper Room just finished a settler and knocking out 2 turn archers (upgrade to crossbows will be coming with iron). THe settler is headed towards the iron NE of Trumpton and will get some sheep too.

Where to settle next? I think if I head west I can fill in the south later.

78.34*KB