View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 23:29   #13
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Babs build GreatLib, bad news for both killer and me. Although I can ferry troops to bablans easier than he can once I eliminate the mongols.

Killer declares war on Egypt and quickly razes some major egyptian cities. Seems he's out for a quick pointy stick war! So I ally egypt and they are so kind to offer me feudalism and engineering for 36 gpt and a lux (iirc) for it. Next turn Cleo makes peace with Killer and he even has to pay to get a few techs in the deal.

I start peace negotiations with Killer who didnt even notice I declared war. We make peace for 40 turns. He gets monarchy from me and he pays me 15 gpt for 20 turns in return. He still lacks philosophy and another aa tech. Hopefully this means he's gonna revolt and become a monarchy!

I turn later he's at war again with Cleo, she declared on him when he demanded her to leave his territory. A pity. He also bought philosophy somewhere, still lacks republic. Cleo has Chiv and invention. All other AI just have invention. Cleo wont sell chiv to me

I'm massing my troops near the mongol border and planning an attack that will cripple Temujin so bad I can finish him of easily after 20 turns peace is over. His most important cities are in the east side of his lands, the western ones are mostly tundra. I now have 10 med inf, 6 swords (elites) 3 pikes and 3 horsmen at his border. I;m thinking a few more horsies and we're off. Things will work best if they dont have knights yet.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote