View Single Post
Old 26-03-2007, 01:16   #10
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Been a while + server down = been a long while.

Liar Praetorian has been replaced (after much sucking) by regent player Sercer for Germany.

I bought Germany's middle age tech for a jump into the middle ages when I can give it to him. He has 5 towns at pop 1, I've been trying to coach him by PM into doing better. I'd feel totally sadistic just raping him, he's a good guy, unlike his predecessor.

Deal with SW is HBR/Cons (me) for Lit+MM (him) and that leaves me Polytheism/Monarchy short on the AA tree. I'll get Poly, take whatever I can from Germany and head straight for Cavalries. I'll build up cavalries and invade the other continent I believe - unless something boils up on our side of the ocean.

I have 28% Population to SW's 12 or 14. We are 8, so the theoretical average is 12.5%. I have 3 cities fully capable of pumping settlers in 4 or 5 turns. I'll just have to stop building towns and start dishing out some hurt. Both my FP/silk cities will be making workers for a little while, the rest on military duty on and off with libs and markets when they can. One city has been founded on a FP pre-build, now size 2 and counting.

Here is what I believe are the current territorial agreements + my dotmap. I plan 5 more cities and then all into horses/knights to have buttsecks with the Spanish.

*** picture pending server shizzle ***
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote