View Single Post
Old 25-04-2007, 01:10   #17
romeothemonk
King

Major news:
1) I met everyone, traded like a madman.
2) GRS, whom I considered my greatest threat retired and was replaced by Barbu. Barbu signed a peace treaty with me that lasts until Darkness is destroyed. Barbu may have overestimated my war making ability at the time of the pact, but probably not my desire.
3) I have spread Kung-Fu far and wide, allowing me to see all of Vicky's cities, most of Darkness's and a handful of others.
4) I have built many wonders in Halls of Monte, and I am whoring Great people both there and in my Kung Fu holy city
5) I have been running Max research and making money ( up to 70 gpt at one point). I love shrines!! Perhaps though, they are too powerful, and should receive a little nerfing in the next expansion.
6) I have ignored the demographics screen and tried to make everything happen with the limited resources I have. (kind of like my job, but way more fun)
7) I got to cavalry before Vicky got gunpowder. Needless to say, she is in the process of donating most of her empire to me.

22.33KB