View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 10:59   #17
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

breaking news

The turn after last update I have contact with the greeks! They in turn have contact with the zulus (KingReno). I trade Poly, WM and 42 gold for contact with zulus and writing. Greeks build pyramids.

KingReno lacks writing, IW and poly. I try to trade with KR but claims he has no money and no techs. The last part I believe. I sent back the turn

The foul zulus, use their cash to buy writing from the Greeks and get an embassy with korea. They declare war on me and ally the koreans in it

Lucky for me I was preparing for war with korea anyway. I quickly get hbr from the greeks for 2 gpt iirc and start the WC upgrade. FIrst few turns of the war are very quiet. I send a scouting warrior into Korean territory where he wins 2 battles against unknown units in the interturn. After 3 turns the first units show up at my border. 2 spears in the south-west and archer/warrior in NE.

The war with korea broke my deal with Wan kong, so he no longer receives 7gpt and ivory from me. I'm on 24 gpt and upgrading a WC per turn. building 1 horsie per turn too. Start sending a spear towards Pusan Iron. I can probably pillage that and that means korea wont have iron or horses. I think I can manage spears and archers.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote