View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 15:10   #5
Socrates
Emperor

1. OK, thanks to the guy who will post a pic of that.

2. Somehow the page for your DrA game doesn't open fully ? Might just tell what was the deal then ? So, if I stick with Republic and suffer a constant war against an evil player who stays in Monarchy, I might be forced to revolt ?

3. Thanks, that's a beginning to cope with. I'll try to search for further data later, unless someone has a better link than Shabbaman's one ?

4. Ok for the Wall, so yes, towns are then better protected than cities, which is crazy as for gameplay, but maybe it makes some sense in RL ??? BTW I've always had a problem with walls disappearing above size 7, this, it makes no sense at all... Instead, I would give a defensive bonus for cities which have built walls, and no walls would mean no bonus (same for metros). Barbs aren't that important, but it was part of the GW, so I just asked. It might be interesting anyway, as sometimes some razing occurs at this time (late iron age), and barbs could reappear, threatening some cities... And for mods it could be interesting to know that too.

5. Hard to know, I agree. Anyway, human-human deals are crazy.