Old 20-10-2008, 21:05   #3
Calis
Chieftain

Roster:
Knutis: England + SCI (Bronze Working) – Siphai & Panzer – Egypt

Calis: Byzantines + AGR (Pottery) – Cossack & Panzer – America

Cyc: France + AGR (Pottery) – Gallic Sword & Chinese Rider – India

DenyD: Ottoman + AGR (Pottery) – Berserk & Panzer – Korea

These are the additional choices of all players regarding extra trait and extra two UUs

As this is a continents map, I went for a seafaring civ hoping to meet many others early. Regarding the additional trait I was thinking between industrial and agricultural and finally took the agreicultural trait for quick expansion.

The choice of the two extra additional UUs: I was the first to come up with Panzers, and I actually regretted it when I saw that two others went with the same choices, but ok....Regarding the Cossacks I have to admit that I love them for their blitz ability with which they can really produce a bunch of MGLs.

My 300 shields I used for 6 settlers (180), 10 workers (280), 2 scouts (300)

I took the risk of taking no military units to be able to get a bunch of cities early. I do not exactly know what the others took, but nobody took a majority of military units, So I do not have to fear an early rush with starting units. Nonetheless, I have to get some military soon.

The playing order:
Calis - Byzantines
Knutis - England
Cyc - French
DenyD - Ottoman Empire

Just today I got the first turn and will open it in a few minutes. So more is to come real soon...
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote