View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 15:39   #26
Beorn
Disabled Vet

So, even with civivor done, most of my (few) PBEM's either over or in the way early turns, nothing on the schedule from Mauer's tournament at CDZ and backing away from both Larkin's SG and the current SGOTM, I'm finding less and less time for civ.

Got a full time grad load plus a part-time teaching task and it's eating away every brain cell I have that used to be chilling around the games alley. I'm starting to feel a bit like those uncles I have who get home from the job, open a beer and go brain dead on the couch for a while to recharge their batteries before dinner. I'm not sure whether that makes me old or just means I'm too busy.

Either way, I'd like a sub for the game against Council. I realize most people have probably read their spoiler thread, so it might be hard to come by. Still, on the off chance someone kept it one-sided, my seat is eagerly vacant.

It is now at a very interesting stage, with both teams having a lot of ways to win it. This is not a second-rate deal.[/used car salesman voice]

Anyone interested?
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote