View Single Post
Old 21-05-2004, 14:07   #15
Aggie
Emperor

I already decided to strike with a big fleet and army. I probably won't send them in a big stack, but will use the different sea passages to only join the ships close to his border. 15 galleys and 30 swords/MDI's are my aim. I probably will strike the core cities, after investigating them.

The newest events are quite interesting and surprising though. And a foolish act of mine gave me a great reward:

Turn 138: Krys is in anarchy!! I'm guessing and hoping that he has Monarchy. I would be stunned if he somehow got hold of Republic. I still have 10 turns to go to get that.

Turn 139: Krys tells me he has Republic He must have profited from the GA to get it so fast. Maybe combined with a few libraries? He won't sell it around of course, I would get it via the Great Library then. But I have 1700 gold so....enough for a safe steal (1200 gold). It succeeds and I now also have Republic. I'm going into anarchy myself and draw 5 turns. Krys tells me he has 6 turns. I also sell Republic around and net 500 gold and 9 gpt. Only the very backward tribe of India doesn't get any.