View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 16:48   #15
grahamiam
Emperor

My video card croaked before Christmas and we were away for most of Christmas vacation, so my updates have been slim. I will try to update tonight for the next turn.

I've finished the Pyramids in Memphis at around 1460BC. My trait bonus + stone + mined copper made it pretty easy. I also popped a Great Prophet and built the Muslim holy shrine. However, Islam has only spread to 1 town of Akots (none of mine). I still have to hook up Memphis to Thebes and Lucilla, but I have 4 workers so that should happen soon.

Politically, I'm allied with Akots, RoP with Dandridge, Ynnek, and a few others. Still cool to cold with IanDC. I still think he has to kill me to be a factor in this game, so Lucilla is now strictly building WC's. However, I don't have many (about 3 or 4) so my power curve is pretty poor wrt him. I have to work on that and start spitting out some Axes/Spears to go with the WC's.

Akots is at war with China and Russia (Dandridge). Apparently he's doing well vs Russia but at a stalemate vs China. I've gifted him 1 axe to help, and will do more once I even things out with IanDC.
grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote