View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 05:18   #5
grahamiam
Emperor

turn 51

Killer claims to be 1T from getting Monarchy. He beat me to writing by 3T on turn 42 or 43, then sold it to everyone, probably to gain tech parity. all i know, it made it cheap enough for me to research in 1T after that (turn 44). however, i had no idea wheather he held onto it for a little while or sold it right away. i assumed the worst and figured the philo run was lost, so went to Math instead. from his latest email, it seems that it was the right choice as the fastest I could do it in was 9 or 10T, depending on scientists, so I would have lost handily. now, at least i have something he may want.

I am even in techs except with Mayan (down Poly) and killer (probably down philo and poly + monarchy). not really worried as i still have a chance to get out of the AA 1st and i have moved ahead of him in terms of # of cities, most of which are on rivers . Ivory connected on the ibt so i can build KingReno's idea of what the SoZ should be. also, barracks will be completed soon and i can populate those rear mountains that killer saw with spears.

i also renamed a couple of towns for his wandering dingy so he's knows how i feel about him

96.79KB

22.39KB
grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote