View Single Post
Old 22-11-2005, 16:12   #5
Whomp
King

Let me clarify a few things here. The Dark Demons are misinforming the public.

#1 The Dark Demons are not the ONLY non-American in this league since Aussie based Sanabas' Demented Drop Wombats are also in the league. Not only that but the Wombats are in the playoff hunt at 5-6 plus he plays the miserable Ironclads who have lost 8 in a row and are 1-10.

#2 BA's Massive Whompus is tied for 2nd with Roger's Collarbone and the Springfield Atoms with 8-3 records and has scored more points than both of them year to date.

What is true is the Dark Demons desperately need a win at 6-5. My Massive Whompus went freaky this past week on Fred's Freaks who had a 3 game win streak. It is now time to exorcise the Dark Demons who have won 3 in a row. The problem for the Demons is my team has won 4 in a row.

Let me finish by saying our teams matchup up reasonably well especially if my #2 running back continues to whine about his maladies and doesn't play again this week.

As far as smack talk goes Coach Whomp has a few team rules.

#1 No silly dances in the end zone. Play the game like you've been there before.

#2 If someone tries to smack talk simply say "look at the scoreboard and let's play ball".

Subliminal message a little known rule #3 says that Peyton Manning and Coach Whomp can be paid off with lots of cold Stellas.[]

So Mr. Demon I say "en garde"!