View Single Post
Old 24-05-2020, 15:10   #64
Beorn
Disabled Vet

T280, 1820AD

Ynnek's GA shows just how fearsome his income has become.

However, he's still behind scientific method, and now wastes turns on the obsolete Military Science's grenadiers and ships of the line.

PP keeps growing slowly but that won't be enough anymore, as we see Ynnek passing his score while 2-3 techs behind. He needs to act. Meanwhile, our secret services have sabotaged a security bureau where I did most of my spying, and the Ironworks (!) (That cost as much as stealing a whole tech!).

Greece won't be in trouble much longer. Athens falls in ~3 turns, 4 tops, so everything should be over by the next tenday report. We got careless and captured Mycenae rather than razing it ... worthless PoS. Operation Thermopylae is aimed at providing an opening for him to recapture, so I can re-raze right back.

However, he has spent 1 minute playing his last 2 turns. Suffice to say he has capitulated and now goes through the motions.

We've been researching slowly, using the gold from conquests and budget surpluses to upgrade infantry all over the place. Should Ynnek get any ideas, we'll have a head-start upgrading our defenses.

Our major production centers are soon to be all electrified, ironworks is built, and we wait for Greece to come back online before we trigger the next GA with a zillion towns at +1 hammers. This should coincide with the availability of tanks and the near-completion of our rail network, in about 15 turns. Which more or less schedules an invasion of Celtia in 25-30 turns, mid-June, when my vacations begin.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote