View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 18:17   #4
classical_hero
Warlord

Things are going great with this game. The Anti Corsican League Broke up because we accomplished what we needed to and that wa to make France weak. It also made me so strong that only if I make stupid mistakes that I will not win this game. Here is a pic of the Victory Screen as it is now. I am about 47% of total VPs which has me in great stead for winning this game. I am about 4 times greter than my next opponent, so Victory is almost assured, unless I get cocky and do something stuopid.

According to the Military advisor I am Strong against everyone. It does help to have enslaved about ten MoW and captured 33 GBs, but those are the spoils of war and war has been great so far. I wonder how weak everyone is compared to me.

I have four Armies in the field, two of each big unit, Household Calvaries and Lifeguards. I am producing one right now, which means that I have the Military Acacemy and I can have four units in each army which mean I have the Pentagon Equivalent, which I cannot remmeber the name of right now. The two Life aremies are massive. One is at 21/21 and the other is injured at 3/23, but it should be healed by the next save that I get. This turn I tried to get anothe MGL, but alas it did not happen, but that not too bad. So far I have had no luck in establishing Embassies with others but I will try again soon. One surprise this turn was the Lyons was undefended and thu I promptly took it for my own.

Now here are the various parts of the world I have under control.

British Mainland and Denmark.

British France.

The Italian Penisula. I might lose Florence, but it had put up quite a fight so far, but the Ottomans should not be to happy because I could soon be coming from the rears as I tear down the middle of the former French territory an then i will get what is mine back.

Spainish Territory. Soon I will make a go Merida since I should have enough troops to take it and considering that I have an Army down there, but I will wait for it to be fully fit before fighting and I will wait for some more HCs to arrive before attacking.

This one should be another victory for me.