View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 16:20   #9
Shabbaman
Administrator

The new basileus might like me, nobody likes the new basileus. The deposed Byzantine empress is revolting, so I take the opportunity to take a city from her.

In that image you can see the new tech screen. I acquired enough points to invest in Town Infrastructure IV. Funny thing, despite the former Byzantine bitch took a lot of Croatian lands, the king of Croatia comes to her rescue in my war to reclaim my cities. It doesn't help much. However...

It's a lot of money, but this means I'd get to usurp another duchy title (and get a claim on Veglia).

After I finish the war, I start a new war to punish Croatia. Oh, and also because he's weak from the previous war. Right after I start the war, I die. Luckily I declared war just before that, otherwise all that money to fake the claim would've gone down the drain...

I found this to be hilariously funny:

The Billung AI wants to marry my daughter. Sure, why not. This might even mean that if I decide to secede, I'd have an actual ally that can stand up against the Byzantine emperor.

And thanks.

The multiple revolts against the emperor aren't working for him. This is a bit annoying, as this means the "rebels" are coming for my lands.