View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 18:46   #7
Kingreno

This game is slow.

The map however is great and it is a true shame that we cannot keep the pace going. We manage a turn every 2-3 days at most and that is not the way to get into a game.

However, that does NOT mean the neverending lovestory between Gil and Liz is over. It ain't neverending for nothing!

As turns passed by it finaly happened. Lizzie and gillie met

12.57KB

Months of rough and timeless sex followed but as it happens so often they got bored as only great leaders can get bored. Also, with Liz in Gillies house, the situation in England kind'a deteriorated. Ooops. Queen away and we cannot seem to kill one barb warrior anymore.

This Mofo killed 2 warriors and my lone worker...

60.7KB

Both cities have a granary and a third city will be found on the Ivory as I need a lux. there is a new worker due in WoM in 2 turns. The barb retreated to the hill in the interturn. It will die soon, I hope.
Research is on Literature for one reason alone. And that reason is in Sumeria.

83.56KB

A LOT better then England PJ has a setler every 4 turns. I took a rather big risk by making my second potential setler fac a palaceprebuilder, but if it works I think we all agree that is a mighty fine move.
For answering why Sumeria is so much bigger then England, let me inform you of the World maps of the two nations:

Sumeria:

3.23KB

England:

6.27KB

England met 6 out of 7. sumeria knows England and waits to be found by the others.

As statistics are also important,

F11 for Sumeria.

15.59KB

And England:

17.09KB

Need less to say that the Sumerian stats are great, englands could have been better were it not for a lost worker, and a pillaged Mine.

I think diplo will still decide 90% of the games outcome but with the Lib hopefully mine I am sure someone won;t mind allying with me. Imagine 2 nations, that is 4 civs!, on full Tax in republic.

Next update hopefully soon...