View Single Post
Old 31-08-2006, 21:59   #12
WackenOpenAir

Turn 84 now:

134.81*KB

The numbers on the cities are their distance rank from the capital. I numbered 17 cities, those are the potentially productive cities. At this moment, city 13 is 50% corrupt. When the FP is done (city 6), that should move to city 15 i think. All cities before that are less than half corrupt. All new cities to be produced will be at a distance no closer than city 17 so that none of the first 17 cities will lose their rank.

The FP will be done in 12-13 turns. The Collosus (city 5) for my golden age will be ready in 12 turns.
The pyramids were completed in city 3. City 2 now took the BG's in the area and is preparing a new wonder. As you see, that city has a pretty nice production already. When i will ave my golden age, it will be more than 30 shields per turn.

153.87*KB

KC just produced the Mausoleum of Mausolus. Until turn 80, there were no wonder builds on F7, so he used the palace for prebuild. He tells me he is using it now as well and there is one wonderbuild in the F7 screen. So he has 2 wonder builds going, both just started after turn 80. He is telling me he doesn't want to research Monarchy, but i suspect he is aiming for the hanging gardens (golden age) and Leo's. I am gonna just let him get those gardens, but not Leo's. And in fact, i don't want him to get any MA wonder all together. With my golden age boosting my city beyond 30 spt, it should be easy enough to deny him one wonder that i choose, but i hope i will be able to snatch multiple wonders.

Therefore, i am planning to start a wonder build in city 3 after it finishes its library. This is supposed to become Sun Tzu. When city 2 is done with it's wonder, it can probably start another build for one of the later MA wonders. Maybe i will also set a city to build for Bach's. But i am in doubt if I am gonna pull it off to snatch all wonders from KC.

9,10,11 Are strugling for tiles to use and need the production badly as the all need a library, aquaduct and harbor. The golden age should help them out, maybe i will add some gold for rushbuilding.

Next turn i will enter the middle ages. On my own, i'm on the edge of 4 turn research, but with KC clearing the path for me and reducing research cost, it will be real easy. Ain't it beautiful, KC is doing everything to try hard and research as fast as possible. I get to follow cheaply and meanwhile i can build all wonders i want and have more population.
WackenOpenAir is offline   Reply With Quote