View Single Post
Old 25-08-2003, 08:47   #6
Samildanach

Well my ideas about what CB has been up to have been well off the mark - for one thing he is no where near the Romans. Heres the minimap from turn 77b -

6.02KB

CB is in the same boat as me as far as having his capital founded on Iron so perhaps no huge mass upgrade of warriors to concern me although as far as I know he still does not have IW. We are currently at war - this happened after I used a warrior to teleport through English territory near his town of toledo.

9.59KB

This is from turn 65b he has 2 warriors and a settler adjacent to Toledo -given that I'm on forest he was quite fortunate to take my warrior out. We have been at war ever since he brutally murdered this innocent chinese site seer

Back to 77b and this is a screeny from the border war zone between CB and the English (my valient but expensive allies) the ruins are of a spanish city CB claims to have abandoned. Abandoned or razed it doesn't matter so long as CBs expansion phase is being made less of a cake walk. I think that it is prudent that he withdraws to the chokepoint where he can concentrate his forces however.

7.69KB

CB has taken over me in scoring at this stage-

13.19KB

However I lead in important stuff-

3.45KB
Samildanach is offline   Reply With Quote