View Single Post
Old 16-10-2012, 16:42   #30
Melifluous
Administrator

OK EU3 is officially my most favourite game ever

I decided to try some games on Very Easy. Lame but true.

Currently enjoying a fantastic romp as the Scottish, just about managed to completely take over the English and remove them from the game.

Managed to get my Infamy to 90 I think it was (when my Inf Cap was around 55!).

Everyone really really hates me Rebellions and revolts popping up all over the place. Stability up and down like a yo-yo and magistrates and generals defecting.

Managed to repel a mass invasion of France, Castille and Portugal Allied with the revolts popping up all over England and Ireland.

Have released everyone (Wales, Cornwall and the Irish states) as Vassals to try and reduce the Infamy and have had my country collapse once (which seems to do nothing much? Might have screwed my Legitimacy but that was screwed anyway)

Oh and at my worst point and highest infamy I suddenly got made the Papal Controller, that made me laugh

Yee-haw 40 years until I core central England and make Great Britain as the Scots (thanks for the idea Shabba!).

Just have to see if I can survive that long as revolts of 24,000 men are not funny...

PS. Fun fact, declare war on the English and you often get an event happen called The Highlanders Arrive an extra 12,000 troops you say? Yummy. Also Resist the English Double Forcelimit modifier and Double the manpower? Someone really didn't like England in the 15th Century
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Melifluous is offline   Reply With Quote