View Single Post
Old 30-08-2007, 19:35   #29
Whomp
King

OK after guilds I had to research Horseback riding. Since that tech was pretty cheap I decided to build some chariots so they can be upgraded to the Camel dudes. It will mean turning off research for a few turns to gather the cash but I think it's worth it. The question is what to research next? It seems worthwhile to get some of the luxs online but engineering wouldn't hurt either.

The damage at Kumbi Saleh was considerable on both Cane and us. I was able to cut off both the road leading to the city as well as the cow next to the city. I captured a few more workers 1SW1W of Kumbi Saleh. Instead of attacking the city though I've been moving deeper into his territory towards Goa since he seems to be sending everything at Kumbi Saleh. The city's on a hill so attacking it will be tough and that's why I'd rather see if we can hit empty cities at his backdoor. In the meantime, I sent units along the northern road to build a second stack that can be sent towards the capital. He can't cover everything and seems to be scrambling at this point.

I didn't do anything with Mauer but I think when you get back he can easily be taken and fast.