View Single Post
Old 27-01-2007, 20:54   #5
Whomp
King

Ok here's an update. I will have astronomy next turn. Relations between Huyana and I are very solid with a +17 modifier. I've met all of Barbu's continental neighbors since I was first to optics and will have the circumnavigation bonus. It seems he's struggling against Napoleon and Napoleon is building wonders like they're going out of style. I've signed Open borders with both of his neighbors and just dropped off an explorer
Here's the current tech advantage. I hope to get guilds from Huyana next turn since I've picked up theo from Hattie and will trade theo and optics to Huyana next turn. Barbu doesn't look like he'll be able to trade with her since he won't have anything to offer.
Here's the tech edge.

120.12*KB
Here's the power situation and wonders built. It's nice to see Napoleon built Chichen Itza. I hope to use this to my advantage in attacking him.

90.06*KB

Top five cities.

122.13 KB

Here's his relationship with Napoleon. I think he'll be a good war ally along with Huyana.

89.71*KB

and Hatty. I've been trading some techs with Hatty and will be able to trade with Huyana for guilds next turn.

97.93*KB

Here's a global view of where they are at.

55.86*KB

The demographics look very positive as I'm exploding on GNP and crop yield.
Taking out the Brits early has been very rewarding since those cities are extremely productive. I'll be able to ramp up production when it's time.

111.61*KB