View Single Post
Old 15-08-2003, 21:20   #8
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

Hmmmm... something strange happened.. Moonsinger gave me contacts with the entire AI..for free. I'm the second lowest score in the board, she's number one with about a 50 point diference, but now that I bought masonry from the AI (the only tech I didn't have) I'm on par in the tech race with the AI, I'm currently researching Literature and will have it in about 7 turns... was she just being nice or is this somesort of trap?
I built two more cities and now have iron, the city that has it is building a barracks and I have a prebuild going in Avalon just in case I can get the Great Library (nobody else is building it yet) the rest of the cities are building warriors for a later upgrade to swordsmen, but a road is also being constructed so all cities, except one, will be linked to iron. All this is the preparation of war against the persians. They have iron in two cities but it isn't linked to the capital yet, so I'm hoping I'll get those cities first to nullify their chances of getting immortals, they have 4 cities, none conected with road to the others and a settler/warrior running about. What do you guys think?
Ehecatl Atzin is offline   Reply With Quote