View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 16:00   #30
Whomp
King

I need BCLG and Davemcw to go to war. Maybe Robi will start something.

Well there's a new problem. Davemcw just got fiber optics and will most likely build the internet giving him free techs when two of us learn the tech. My spy is headed his way to try and unhook his aluminum but depending on how many copper sources he has maybe I'll use it for the copper to slow internet.

BCLG is ahead on ecology and unfortunately is running 4 turn research. Mel's demise took a fairly large chunk out of my economy because of his vast lux and food resources. Most of these are in Robi's hands with some going to Robboo and BCLG. Mauer got one city.

I still need ecology (life support), robotics (docking bay), fiber optics (cockpit) and genetics (stassis chamber) and fusion (engine). I am currently researching fusion since the engine is 1600 hammers and the capital should be able to crank that out pretty quick with the ironworks though I may build it in Trumpton since the capital can build spies. BCLG doesn't have Scotland Yard built.

I'm considering changing civics to representation for science and . I'm in univ. sufferage now and can't rush space parts. Bureaurcracy could help gold and hammers in the capital. My trade routes are generating more than my maintainence and Konjic is finishing a court so that will help. State property would lower my maintainence but I'd lose a trade route from free market. I'm a bit conflicted on that one because of the anarchy.

This game was a blast whether I win or lose. One of my biggest mistakes was parntering with my two neighbors Robi D and Mauer. I've talked to Mauer about this and he agreed I should've taken him out earlier. As you can see having the land up to Loveshack would've been huge for me. Lesson learned.