View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 21:31   #3
Kingreno

YOU ARE NOT going to get that.

The Roman life is hard and difficult. We have yet to discover many techs and in the world we are looked upon as savages. In diplo the romans were mostly puny in their culture and weak in their military. That is true. Bu there is hope, there is always hope.
Some time ago I met Erikk and he is like REALY close. I managed to tlak him into a very long Peace treaty and that relieved me immensly. He could have just attacked me with GS and there's be very very little for me to do against that. Mind you that at that time I had no IW yet, no Barracks, a few warriors perhaps. Erikk was leading me by what 6 techs? Thank god the Inca won the Philorace!
The lands as they look now:

62.32KB

I switched production in Rome to the MoM because there is something interesting on the map, the SoZ is on!

11.77KB

The Indians have started it some turns ago, but Calcutta as our Warrior found out will not Outproduce Roma:

33.28KB

That is some 200ish turns to go Gandhi!
Problem is I have yet to link up Ivory AND acquire Math. I have Lit in 8 turns now and that should trade me math, also Ivory is to be liked in 8 turns. So by building a wonder in the cap there is some risk but no wonders have been built yet so I am confident I can switch long enough for the SoZ to be available.
Normally the SoZ would be not too good'a wonder but since I have no horses nearby or even half nearby these guys will surely come in handy.
As for the stats:

16.78KB

Naturally being first in Pop rocks my head of.

The MM:

4.7KB