View Single Post
Old 27-11-2004, 10:39   #4
Kingreno

12.04*KB

NOT GOOD!

But that is for later.

We are aproaching the medieval age and gladly no barbs on my part of the world anymore. The Inca, my neighbours in the South, are huge. They are the only civ in the next age. Their culture is huge, I already lost a city on floodplains with ivory to a flip.
I also met England and teh Byzantines, I am up The republic, Math, currency and Lit to Byzantines and Cur and Lit to Engalnd. They have Monarchy.
This is how my lands look:

91.38*KB

The Incan troops in the east were going for a barb warrior near Nassius (byzantines). The Inca also give me Ivory. The Inca are also Monarchy, while they do have the republic!
The Minimap:

4.58*KB

No suicide galleys allowed btw.

The f11:

18.16*KB

All in all I am amazed I am ahead in some very important categories,
The plans were to build up some infra like markets and libs, then attack the inca when I have some Miffies gang (mounted warrior rename from beam!)
yes. [u]were</u>.

I end the turn and watch in agony:

"WE HAVE LOST OUR SUPPLY OF IVORY"[]

wtf! The Inca were, please note, Gracious towrds me.

In old A.I. tactical briliance they attack Kahnawake in the East, defended by a brave spear, with a regular warrior. No losses for me. Again. lose 1 hp, promote to elite. It is attacked by a reg Sword. lose 1 hp. then again, by a reg sword. lose one hp. AND:

81.67*KB

The warriors on the pic have already moved, so amazing play here. Rather lucky too.

The downside is I am utterly weak military speaking but that will soon change. I will ally the known world versus this sorry excuse for a gracious neighbour (how does he pay the rent anyway?).
Then. It is miffytime!